Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cricut Card #1


Well, I am finally in the production mode with my Cricut. My friend Jill does beautiful work with her own talent, inspiration, and Cricut. I am trying to learn from her. I am a slow learner. Her blog is DivaInPink's Thoughts and Ideas.


This is my first completely Cricut card. Used the Wild Card Cartridge, and D1198 The Gift of Love. This is a sympathy card for one of my friends who lost her mother just before Christmas.


Jill - Thanks for the patience and the lessons.....


Virginia

2 comments:

Jill said...

Way to go, V! Beautiful job! You know I love the argyle card. Sorry for your friend's loss but glad to see you venturing out with your cricut creativity.
Hugs,
Jill

Virginia said...

Thanks so much for looking and for all the support. Will miss you this weekend.