Thursday, August 4, 2016

New - From Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches and a Holiday Sneak Peek


This is a new, exclusive stamp and die bundle that you will LOVE!  I ordered this last week and I can’t wait for it to arrive.  In the meantime, I have to browse ideas and samples online.  Let me tell you something - They are gorgeous! You will not want to miss the opportunity to get your hands on this. 


 

While you are browsing and adding to your wish list, be sure to save some space for the awesomeness that is our Holiday Catalog.  I had the chance to preview the catalog last week.  Take a peek at these images of projects that you, YES YOU, can make with items from the Holiday catalog. 

 

Call me if you are interested in learning more about stamping, card making, or memory keeping.   I would love to help you!!!


 

 

No comments: