Sunday, October 2, 2016

A Little Retreat Time....

 
What a great time we had at our recent Holiday Escape Crafting Weekend Retreat.  My upline's upline (my grand-upline?) hosted a wonderful weekend at the 4H center in Little Rock.  We were treated with goodies, make and takes, and prizes all weekend.  We started with Halloween.  Worked our way through the entire Holiday Catalog and ended with Christmas and a PJ Party.   We were even able to sneak in a celebration of Kay and Elizabeth's recent promotions to Gold and Silver.  Yay girls!  Good job!!  Elizabeth even made sure Kay got a tiara for her accomplishments.







The PaperMadePrettier Team is a wonderful group of ladies that I am excited to claim as part of my own tribe.  It seems that no matter what the topic or question, they are all so supportive.  I love this team!!






















Here are some snap shots of the weekend - I was having so much fun and making so many cards, I didn't have time to take too many pictures. 

Speaking of the holidays - if you missed my recent Pinterest Party, you missed a great time.  Here are some pics of the cute cards and gift packaging we made.  Call me to schedule your own party, or two. 

 
                                              






No comments: